Am I Eligible
We are a true loan providers who uses the modern era of approving a loan application without much delay. We do not operate like traditional banks and pay close attention to each application to approve timely loans.
A payday loan is a temporary loan that can help you cover your financial needs quickly until you get your next paycheck. These small, expensive loans usually charge interest rates (APRs), and payments are usually made within two weeks - or near your next payday.
The payday loan is not for the faint of heart. They can be difficult to pay and may end up costing you more than you expected if you were not careful. Before you apply for one, it is important to know what you will get and what is expected of you by returning it.
How do I get a payday loan?
To get a Payday Loan, start by completing a quick and easy online application. The Payday Loan application requires personal and incoming details. Once you have submitted your application, we will give you a decision of approval within minutes.
Store customers will earn money right away. Online customers can receive the same date when the request is submitted.
Generally, loan provider will need proof of ownership
- Ordinary money
- Bank account
- Permanent Address
Before giving you a payday loan, loan provider will require you to do one of the following
- Complete a form that will allow the lender to withdraw the full amount of the loan, including the amount payable, directly into your bank account where the loan is paid (also called a pre-approved debit)
- Provide an overdue check over the full loan amount including fees
- Repaying a payday loan
Some lenders require you to repay the loan in the same place where you got your loan. In several provinces, a lender cannot extend or extend over the loan amount.
The following are those who can't get a payday loan
And some of the most common reasons people are denied a payday loan:
Some people who apply for a payday loan are not allowed because they do not meet the minimum wage requirements.
A self-employed person will find it very difficult to get a payday loan. Most lenders will not accept the cash they earn as security for a payday loan. Those lenders who do this will require you to provide a certain number of bank statements to confirm your payment.
To qualify for a payday loan, you must have been working with your current employer for a period of time, usually at least three months.
What happens if you are unable to repay the loan on time?
There may be serious consequences if you do not pay your debt by the due date. Depending on the laws in your province, these results may include the following
- The credit provider can charge you if there is not enough money in your account
- Your financial institution may charge you if you do not have enough money in your account
- the amount you owe, including the amount you pay, will continue to increase
- The borrower of the payment date can call your friends, relatives or employer in an attempt to contact you to collect money
- The borrower of the payment date can deal with the collection agency and this can be included in your credit report
- a payment date lender or collection agency can sue you for credit
- a payday loan or collection agency can take your property
- A payday loan can go to court to collect money from your salary (also called for decorating your salary)
If you are unable to repay the loan on the day of payment, it can be easy to fall into the trap of debt.Get Started Now